Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

All about me


Kia ora ko Charley toku ingoa I live in the north island. I attend Bay of island college. I’m Maori I have a big family. I’m good at sports. I enjoy options such as WTY(wood tech), DTY(digital tech) FTY(food tech) VAD(visual arts department MUS(music) MPA(Maori performing arts). My challenges are some classes like Maths. To get better at my work then what I do now. My goals is to get better at my sports in P.E classes and I don’t really think of the future. My goal is to be able to perform at Matatini.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, my name is Samantha and I go to Paihia School. I like the way you really explained yourself on your “All about me”. You also must do a lot of tech in your class. I hope you get better at maths. Don't forget to add punctuation and capital letters in the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work sksk and a ooop

    ReplyDelete